Tuesday, 11 August 2009

The fog is lifting

After a shaky few weeks involving many challenges, things appear to be settling down a bit (she says, trepidatiously).

I was finally made redundant last week, and I wanted to jump for joy. I realised just how much this job has been a millstone around my neck and how much it has weighed me down, even though giving it up myself would have been silly in the current climate, the Universe took care of business for me. I am now channelling my energies into other things, actually doing the things I enjoy and the things I feel I ought to be doing to earn a crust.

Opportunities are creeping out of the woodwork and I feel optimistic. There is a need for momentum and drive, and feeling a sense of purpose.

The sticky patch isn't over yet, but it will be soon enough and in the meantime.....I'm going with the flow.

I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment