That's me at the moment, and it's not the first time it's happened. It's probably more like the umpteenth.
I know why....it's more lessons to learn and more karmic crap to sort through. The latest episode seems to have kicked off after a lovely weekend of sound healing I had at the beginning of the month. Such an amazing weekend (which included private time at Stonehenge and the White Spring), but the crystal bowl sessions we had shifted a LOT of 'stuff' in me. I could feel it happening at the time but I didn't know how it would manifest.
Crystal bowls are intense, the sound is incredibly cosmic for wont of a better word. I've had many a sound healing session before but this was different, the sound went right through me to the depths of my soul and beyond, through other lifetimes and other galaxies. Really. But that is probably another story. Suffice to say it went deep. Initially it manifested physically, my neck was stiff and painful for about a week and I had a headache to go with it. And then the shizzle really started to hit the fan. It would seem that the crystal bowls have unearthed some deep rooted karmic stuff that needs dealing with.
When this sort of thing happens to me, it happens in spades. Not just one thing goes awry, everything does. And now, I find myself at another turning point. Or perhaps I should call it a jumping off point - jumping up that is, not off a tall building or anything :)
The Cosmos and my guides are forcing me to the point where I have no choice but to do the things I've put off for too long. Some of it is financial stuff, and that's fine I can deal with that. The rest is personal. I've not been doing what I should be doing (although I hasten to add I detest the word 'should') and I won't progress until I start doing it. No matter how scary it is. So I will start to do the work I must do.
Promise.
It's part of an Indigo's remit to suffer. We have to deal with ourselves and our accumulated crap, as by doing so we change our vibration, and hence the vibration around us, then the vibration of those around us, and on it goes until the energy field of the planet is also raised. I believe that what I'm dealing with now is not just from this life, it's from past lives too. Some going back thousands of years. I can't explain it but the crystal bowls took me somewhere I don't fully understand, to a time and place where I was so much more than this body and this understanding of human existence. A much higher vibration, a being of light.
And in this incarnation, I have to go through the crap to get to the lighter layers beneath it. Luckily I'm tenacious and strong, and I'm protected. But I won't be the only one out there who's having this experience. I wonder how many people are out there now, not aware of themselves and their Indigo nature who are going through it and really suffering because they can't see beyond it? This thought doesn't please me, but I hope that as the ripples go out, more people will become aware and wake up to their true selves.
I am reminded of the Reiki precepts;
For today only: Do not anger; Do not worry
Be humble
Be honest in your work
Be compassionate to yourself and others
So, for today only, I will not worry. And I will Trust.
Onward and Upward.
No comments:
Post a Comment